The K'Norr Escort is an escort employed by the Fek'Ihri Horde. These vessels are fast and maneuverable, sport powerful weaponry, and have a vast array of abilities. This makes it a very formidable opponent.
The rear of the vessel is not as well armed as the front so gaining the ability to attack from behind and unleashing a torpedo yield or spread can neutralize this fast, yet relatively weak vessel.
- Attack Pattern Beta II
- Attack Pattern Delta II
- Cannon: Rapid Fire III
- Cannon: Scatter Volley III
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Charged Particle Burst II
- Viral Matrix I
- Phase Shift
 Hull Strength
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
 Missions encountered
- K'Norr Escorts are among the Fek'Ihri ships attacking KDF starbases in:
- “No Win Scenario”: In Combat Simulation 347, K'Norr Escorts are among the Fek'Ihri ships attacking the Civilian Transport.
- “Afterlife”: A K'Norr Escort attacks the player in the Boreth System to prevent them from reaching the Shrine of Kahless.
Firing while phase shifted.
|Details||Fek'Ihri Horde • Fek'Ihri • Gre'thor|
|Ground Forces||Tortured Soul (ground) • Hordling • Enslaved Hordling • Ravager • Slave Master • Chieftain|
|Starships||Tortured Soul (space) • S'Kul Fighter • Fer'Jai Frigate • K'Norr Escort • Kar'Fi Battle Carrier (mob) • Drek'Hi Dreadnought|
|NPCs||D'Jar • V'Zmar • Herron • Cowardice • Dishonor • Treachery • Molor • Fek'lhr • Fek'Ihri Horde Leader|
|NPC starships||Dragan • Fektour • Mn'ek • Penkrr • T'merek|