From Star Trek Online Wiki
History[edit | edit source]
- 2371: Ja'rod is born to Lursa at some point prior to the Battle of Veridian III in this year. Following his mother's death in said battle, Ja'rod is adopted into the House of Torg.
- 2389: Ja'rod is disgraced when a diplomatic baseball game between the Pike City Pioneers and the S'Yahazah City Talons, a team representing the Gorn Hegemony in diplomatic negotiations with the Klingon Empire, which Ja'rod had helped arrange, breaks down when the Gorn pitcher is revealed to be an Undine infiltrator. In order to regain his lost honor, he joins the Klingon Defense Force.
- 2392: Ja'rod, along with Torg and the rest of his House, openly support J'mpok over Chancellor Martok. Ja'rod also survives a Gorn attack on Ogat.
- 2395: While on shore leave on Rha'darus, Ja'rod - now an officer on the I.K.S. Kang - is ambushed by three Klingon warriors who turn out to be Undine agents hoping to remove and replace him. Under questioning, the lone surviving Undine reveals that its people have infiltrated every major power in the quadrant.
- 2396: When Captain Klor of the Kang refuses to fully investigate the claims of the Undine they captured, Ja'rod leads an uprising of the crew. Klor and his first officer are executed, and Ja'rod becomes the new captain. After sending a coded message to Qo'nos, the Kang cloaks. J'mpok, now Chancellor of the High Council, does little to locate Ja'rod, possibly in an attempt to curry favor from the Houses of Torg and Duras.
- 2397: The Kang uncloaks long enough for Ja'rod to announce that he is assuming charge of the House of Duras, and that he is formally allying himself with J'mpok. The Kang cloaks again, but is suspected to be in the vicinity of the Klingon/Gorn border.
- 2399: The Kang returns to Qo'noS, bringing proof that the leaders of the Gorn Hegemony have been replaced by Undine infiltrators. The following day, J'mpok declares war against the Hegemony.
- 2403: The Hegemony falls to the Klingon Empire. For his part in exposing the Undine threat, Ja'rod is offered a seat on the High Council. He declines, saying: "Until I have fully proven my worth to the Empire, I do not deserve to be in your number. I will return to Qo'noS as a hero, or not at all."
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Spin the Wheel”: Ze'mara notes that Ja'rod is very troubled following Torg's discommendation.
- “Turning Point”: Ja'rod commands the Kang in the Khitomer System, aiding Romulan Republic players in repelling a Tal Shiar incursion.
- “Devil's Choice” & “Shadow Play”: The Kang is part of a joint Starfleet/KDF fleet aiding the Romulan Republic in battle against an Elachi invasion of the New Romulus System.
- “The Tribble with Klingons”: Ja'rod and the Kang have been assigned to eradicate the tribbles in the Minos Korva System.
- “The Cure Found”: The Kang is part of the Klingon Seventh Fleet, sent to investigate a Borg presence in the Vorn System.
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Saturday's Child”: Ja'rod seeks to win the loyalty of the Aelasans to gain access to their topaline.