Isolinear Chip Alignment
Isolinear Chip Alignment is a mini-game introduced with the Defera Invasion Event.
The goal is to assemble all three pillars in the order of blue, green, and white. Every pillar consists of two parts: a bottom and a top. The parts are distributed in a field with two rows and three colums. The white pillar bottom is always in the right bottom place from the start and will never leave that place.
You have three buttons to change the parts around and one button to give up and exit the mini game:
- Rotate Colum 1 down
- Rotate Row 1 right
- Rotate Colum 2 down
If the order of the pillars is correct, another button with green text will appear that you have to click to solve the puzzle.
It appears in the following missions/events:
Depending on the situation, there will be shorter moves to get this puzzle done, but the following steps should always work.
- Put the green pillar bottom in place:
- If the green pillar bottom is in the lower left slot press the first button (Rotate Column 1 Down)
- Click the second button (Rotate Row 1 Right) until the green pillar base is in the middle of the top row
- Click the third button (Rotate Column 2 Down)
- Put the blue pillar bottom in place (skip this if it is in place already):
- Click the second button until the blue pillar bottom is in the left of the top row
- Click the first button
- Put the tops in place:
- Click the second button until the white pillar top is in the right top place
- If you are not done yet, press this combination of buttons: 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1