In-Universe Blogs are blog entries on the official Star Trek Online website which are written from an in-universe perspective. They often serve to provide backstory for upcoming content. In addition to the individual blog entries summarized here, there have also been two series of short stories, Tales of the War and Post War Era, published through the web site.
- 1 Season Five: Call to Arms
- 2 Season Six: Under Siege
- 3 Season Seven: New Romulus
- 4 Legacy of Romulus
- 5 Season Eight: The Sphere
- 6 Season Nine: A New Accord
- 7 Delta Rising
- 8 Season Ten: The Iconian War
- 9 Season Eleven: New Dawn
- 9.1 Counterpoint
- 9.2 Utopia Planitia Report 1
- 9.3 Utopia Planitia Report 2
- 9.4 Post War Era
- 9.5 New Episode: Sunrise
- 9.6 Utopia Planitia Report 3
- 9.7 Stormbound Featured Episode
- 9.8 Suspicions
- 9.9 Gentle Repose
- 9.10 "Time and Tide" Episode
- 9.11 Preemptive Planning
- 9.12 In the Purview of Diplomats
- 9.13 Utopia Planitia: One Big Ship
- 9.14 Passing Muster
- 9.15 The Aftermath
- 9.16 Diplomatic Fallout
- 9.17 Na'kuhl Red Alerts
- 9.18 New Episode: Temporal Front
- 9.19 Once Per Year
- 9.20 Seek and Destroy
- 9.21 Tears of Hadrian
- 9.22 Steel and Karma
- 9.23 The Demon of Whitechapel
- 9.24 Purity
- 9.25 Repeat Performance
- 9.26 Army of Me
- 9.27 Price of Freedom
- 9.28 My Own Worst Enemy
- 10 Agents of Yesterday
Season Five: Call to Arms[edit | edit source]
Season 5 Dev Blog #6[edit | edit source]
- Captured Jem'Hadar Attack Ships
- Captain Va'Kel Shon of the U.S.S. Belfast records a log entry. His crew have discovered an abandoned Jem'Hadar Attack Ship in the Enocha System; the ship appears to be several decades out of date, and may in fact be a relic of the Dominion War. An away team sent to the vessel reports that it appears to be in excellent condition, and there is no indication of why it would have been abandoned. Musing that Tress would have appreciated this mission, Shon reports that his orders are to tow the vessel to Starbase 375.
- In a separate log entry, Admiral Mirren Sola of Starbase 375 indicates that there are now three abandoned Jem'Hadar vessels at the station, and that the U.S.S. Kirk has discovered another in the Pi Canis Sector Block. There are reports that the Klingons have found similar ships, but Sola thinks it unwise to contact D'Vak about the matter. Messages sent to the Dominion have gone unanswered.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #6 (December 7, 2011)
Season 5 Dev Blog #22[edit | edit source]
- Prelude to The 2800: Second Wave
- Lieutenant C'thal of Starbase 375 and his team have completed their analysis of the recovered Jem'Hadar vessels. They have been able to confirm that the ship was constructed during the time of the Dominion War, and that all of the now-dozens of recovered vessels were from the same fleet. Further, neutrinos detected in all of the ships indicate that they originated in the Bajoran wormhole. He is unable to explain how the ship got from the wormhole to the Enocha System without being detected, or why the wormhole would suddenly be ejecting so many derelict ships. Assuming that the ships constitute a temporal anomaly, C'thal speculates that the derelict vessels may be from the Dominon fleet that went missing during Operation Return in 2374. He decides to consult the "Old Man" in hopes of verifying this theory.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #22 (February 10, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #24[edit | edit source]
- Prelude to The 2800: Of Bajor
- A Bajoran named Retan writes to a friend by the name of Neka. Retan lives in Hathon, which is currently housing refugees from Deep Space 9 following the events of “Second Wave”. Retan notes that some residents of Hathon are uncomfortable with Bajor's transition to Federation membership, and are unwilling to accommodate their new "guests."
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #24 (February 17, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #26[edit | edit source]
- Prelude to The 2800: Operation Gamma
- K'men writes to Commander Sej of the I.K.S. K'vej. He confirms that he ordered some Klingon officers to cause minor disruptions and gather intelligence in Hathon. While Chancellor J'mpok remains opposed to peace with the Federation, K'men does see some opportunities to cooperate with Starfleet. In preparation for a joint operation to the Gamma Quadrant, K'men is sending Vishka to serve as an intelligence operative.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #26 (February 24, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #27[edit | edit source]
- Prelude to The 2800: Facility 4028
- Doctor Philia Fer of Starfleet Medical sends a series of messages to Franklin Drake. Fer has declined Drake's request for recordings of counseling sessions with the Female Changeling held at Facility 4028; later, the requested information is sent to Drake from an unknown source. Further, Doctor Fer is described as "no longer a concern," and it is suggested that she may be transferred to Elba II.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #27 (March 2, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #30[edit | edit source]
- Prelude to The 2800: Boldly They Rode
- In a personal log, Captain James Kurland mourns the death of Karen Andrews and prepares to lead the U.S.S. Defiant on its mission to retake Deep Space 9, with the cooperation of the Female Changeling.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #30 (March 9, 2012)
Season Six: Under Siege[edit | edit source]
Season 6 Dev Blog #8[edit | edit source]
- Reports from the Nukara System
- A series of log entries by the Second Officer of the S.S. Mauss details the vessel's monitoring of the relatively primitive Nukaran culture inhabiting Nukara IV. As time passes, the crew of the Mauss discover that there are interphasic rifts on Nukara Prime. Eventually, Tholian ships are detected; anticipating being discovered and destroyed, the Second Officer encodes the data collected thus far. The wreckage of the Mauss is later discovered by the U.S.S. Alliance, which recovers the encrypted data.
- Official Blog - Season 6 Dev Blog #8 (June 27, 2012)
Season Seven: New Romulus[edit | edit source]
Season 7 Dev Blog #6[edit | edit source]
- Chaos in Romulan Space
- The Federation News Service reveals that in the aftermath of Empress Sela's disappearance, fighting has broken out on multiple Romulan colony worlds. One Romulan, D'Tan, is calling for peace and reunification with the Vulcans.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #6 (October 19, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #9[edit | edit source]
- A New Alliance?
- An article from the Federation News Service described D'Tan's plan to establish a new Romulan colony, and his efforts to establish diplomatic relations with the Federation and the Klingon Empire.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #9 (October 25, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #13[edit | edit source]
- Personal Log, Captain James Wells, U.S.S. Huxley
- In a log, Captain James Wells of the U.S.S. Huxley summarizes his current mission: helping D'Tan's Romulans find a new homeworld. He says that Obisek has agreed to support D'Tan's movement, and that Subcommander Mivek is aboard the Huxley as an advisor.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #13 (November 1, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #14[edit | edit source]
- The Vault Ensnared
- Obisek sends a message requesting assistance defending The Vault from the Tholians.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #14 (November 5, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #15[edit | edit source]
- Councillor Woldan contacts Ja'rod; D'Tan has arrived on Qo'noS to ask the Klingon High Council for their support in his efforts to oppose the Tal Shiar and establish a new homeworld. Woldan intends to support D'Tan's request, and asks Ja'rod to do the same.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #15 (November 6, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #43[edit | edit source]
- Crystalline Catastrophe
- The Acting Captain of the U.S.S. Byzantium recounts an encounter with the Crystalline Entity, which was unexpectedly supported by Tholian vessels.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #43 (April 8, 2013)
Legacy of Romulus[edit | edit source]
Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #8[edit | edit source]
- User Interface Revamp
- Commander Thomas Marrone informs all Commanding Officers of Starfleet that a fleet-wide update to the LCARS interface will be coming in about a month.
- Official Blog - Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #8 (April 17, 2013)
Season Eight: The Sphere[edit | edit source]
Season 8 Dev Blog #1[edit | edit source]
- RE Unidentified Object in Scan Sola-Alpha-Six
- Captain Vaughn Alexander of the Starfleet Communications Research Center composes a message to Admiral Jorel Quinn. During a routine attempt to contact the U.S.S. Callisto in the Delta Quadrant, the MIDAS Array detected a new object one AU in size that could not be identified. The Romulan Republic has been similarly unable to gather information on the object. Barclay has hypothesized that they may have discovered another Dyson sphere.
- Official Blog - Season 8 Dev Blog #1 (October 3, 2013)
Season 8 Dev Blog #11[edit | edit source]
- Personal Log A’dranna t’Kerhav
- A'dranna t’Kerhav records a log entry as her team prepares to re-activate the Iconian gateway discovered on New Romulus. She remarks that she has been recently plagued by nightmares, and has the computer remind her to schedule some down time for the following week.
- Official Blog - Seaason 8 Dev Blog #11 (October 24, 2013)
Season Nine: A New Accord[edit | edit source]
Season 9 Dev Blog #2[edit | edit source]
- Militia Intelligence Regarding the Undine
- Subcommander Nadel provides intelligence regarding the Undine to Proconsul D'Tan.
- Official Blog - Season 9 Dev Blog #2 (March 20, 2014)
New Research and Development[edit | edit source]
- Commander Jenna Romaine contacts Admiral Quinn to recommend sweeping changes to Starfleet's Research and Development program after Eric Cooper and E'genn are revealed as Undine infiltrators.
- Official Blog - New Research and Development (June 17, 2014)
Delta Rising[edit | edit source]
What's Left Behind[edit | edit source]
- The Chief Engineer of the U.S.S. Voyager records a log while analyzing an unknown device. Admiral Tuvok has been conferring a great deal with Seven of Nine, and the engineer speculates that there may be an important mission upcoming. The U.S.S. Rhode Island, captained by Harry Kim, is en route to Voyager's coordinates.
- Official Blog - What's Left Behind (November 6, 2014)
What's Left Behind - Part 2[edit | edit source]
- An unknown prisoner leaves a message in hopes that someone will find it. The writer's fellow prisoners' numbers have been gradually reduced by unknown aliens. An unnamed prisoner encourages the survivors to remain strong.
- Official Blog - What's Left behind - Part 2 (November 12, 2014)
Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 1)[edit | edit source]
- Jhet'leya records a personal log regarding the Kobali's recovery of Ensign Harry Kim's body, and preparations for his rebirth.
- Official Blog - Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 1) (January 13, 2015)
Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 2)[edit | edit source]
- A Kobali Hanchon records a personal log during final testing of the Kobali's first warship, the K.D.C. Samsar.
- Official Blog - Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 2) (January 20, 2015)
Season Ten: The Iconian War[edit | edit source]
Debriefing Session 28[edit | edit source]
- An unnamed interrogator provides a report on the progress of his interviews of his prisoner, Empress Sela.
- Official Blog - Debriefing Session 28 (March 19, 2015)
Gateway To Gre'Thor[edit | edit source]
- Emperor Kahless address all warriors of the Klingon Empire and its allies in the aftermath of an Iconian attack on Qo'noS.
- Official Blog - Gateway To Gre'Thor (March 23, 2015)
Incident At Mol'Rihan Center[edit | edit source]
- Arbiter S'pen Kellek is debriefed at the Mol'Rihan Detention Center following the escape of Sela.
- Official Blog - Incident At Mol'Rihan Center (March 24, 2015)
Iconian Intelligence File #247[edit | edit source]
- In a message to ship commanders of the Klingon Defense Force, Federation, and Romulan Republic, Captain Kagran outlines the history of the Iconians and urges the factions to unite to oppose them.
- Official Blog - Iconian Intelligence File #247 (April 3, 2015)
Iconian Intelligence File #248[edit | edit source]
- In a message to ship commanders, Kagran provides additional intelligence on the Iconians.
- Official Blog - Iconian Intelligence File #248 (April 8, 2015)
Tales of the War[edit | edit source]
See Tales of the War for details.
- A series of blog posts detail events occurring during the Iconian War.
New Episode "Butterfly"[edit | edit source]
- Captain Nog records a personal log revealing his fear of the Iconians, and of the Krenim weapon he has helped build.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: New Featured Episode (August 10, 2015)]
Season Eleven: New Dawn[edit | edit source]
Counterpoint[edit | edit source]
- Admiral Leeta of the Terran Empire records a brief blog entry as she prepares to expand the Empire beyond the confines of her universe.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Counterpoint (September 1, 2015)
Utopia Planitia Report 1[edit | edit source]
- Lieutenant Whetu and Ensign Elyos of Utopia Planitia work to solve design problems with the plasma manifolds of the U.S.S. Hestia's engine assembly.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia Report 1 (September 25, 2015)
Utopia Planitia Report 2[edit | edit source]
- Whetu and Elyos discuss ordered upgrades to the Galaxy dreadnought as part of Starfleet's ongoing efforts to remain competitive with the Klingons and Romulans, despite recent alliances.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia Report 2 (October 9, 2015)
Post War Era[edit | edit source]
See Post War Era for details.
- A series of blog posts detail the aftermath of the Iconian War.
New Episode: Sunrise[edit | edit source]
- Admiral Quinn confers with his aide, Linnea. With the Iconian War now over, Quinn is concerned that recent graduates of Starfleet Academy, their training accelerated while the war was still ongoing, may be ill-equipped for Starfleet's return to missions of exploration and diplomacy.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: New Episode: Sunrise (October 22, 2015)
Utopia Planitia Report 3[edit | edit source]
- Disaster strikes while Whetu and Elyos are conducting an EVA to repair the U.S.S. Defiant. In order to rescue Elyos, Whetu must attempt an extremely dangerous maneuver.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia Report #3 (November 6, 2015)
Stormbound Featured Episode[edit | edit source]
- Kal Dano speculates about why the Tholians have stolen the Tox Uthat, and why they lured him to the year 2410. He vows that, if he retrieves the quantum phase inhibitor, that he will find some place, or some time, to hide the device. Based on premonitions he has been having, and his interactions with Daniels, he fears he is nearing the end of his life.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: New Featured Episode (November 16, 2015)
Suspicions[edit | edit source]
- Orndal, a Krenim security officer at a research facility, visits his supervisor, Traala. He informs her that some staff at the facility have indicated a desire to use the Krenim's technology to alter history to their species' benefit. He is also concerned about Noye's behavior, as he has been acting irritable to the point of hostility, and has prevented his colleagues from accessing the shielded temporal core.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Suspicions (January 12, 2016)
Gentle Repose[edit | edit source]
- Captain Benjamin Walker commands the U.S.S. Pastak on a mission to track the Na'kuhl, who have been seeding operatives throughout the timestream, beginning in the 22nd Century. Walker determines that the Na'kuhl are leaving operatives in the 23rd Century who will disrupt the alternate timeline created in “Temporal Ambassador”, in which the Tholians have conquered the Federation. By preventing the player and the crew of the Enterprise-C from correcting the timeline, the Na'kuhl will essentially be able to destroy the Federation. Walker orders his crew to have the Na'kuhl agent captured by a Romulan temporal agent of the 23rd Century, T'lerru.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Gentle Repose (January 19, 2016)
"Time and Tide" Episode[edit | edit source]
- In a log entry, Captain Walker of the Pastak reveals his latest mission: to bring one of the greatest captains in history to witness the signing of the Temporal Accords. The early 25th Century, from which the recruit originates, represents the time when the Federation and its allies began to explore the frontier of time itself. Serves as a prelude to “Time and Tide”.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Time and Tide (January 22, 2016)
Preemptive Planning[edit | edit source]
- Commander Nereda of the Pastak confers with Captain Walker about the Na'kuhl agents being seeded throughout the timestream. Realizing that they can begin to predict the actions of the Na'kuhl rather than simply react, they begin to suspect that the Na'kuhl may be targeting the infamous U.S.S. Enterprise, and the entire Enterprise legacy.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Preemptive Planning (January 25, 2016)
In the Purview of Diplomats[edit | edit source]
- Federation President Aennik Okeg speaks with Ambassador Lwaxana Troi and Councilman Mercer Ferris to hear their opinions about an upcoming vote to provide emergency support to the Na'kuhl following the events of "Stormbound" and "Time and Tide". Ambassador Troi speaks in favor of the measure while Councilman Ferris strongly opposes it, viewing the Na'kuhl as a possible threat to the security of the Federation.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: In the Purview of Diplomats (February 9, 2016)
Utopia Planitia: One Big Ship[edit | edit source]
- Lieutenant Whetu and Ensign Elyos of Utopia Planitia accompany a team of technicians on an inspection of the U.S.S. Enterprise, which is undergoing a large-scale refit. They meet with the Chief Engineer, Lieutenant Commander Kirayoshi O'Brien, who welcomes them aboard and cautions them that he has made a number of nonstandard modifications to the ship, and that they should consult him if they find anything outside normal specifications. He arranges to meet Whetu over dinner in ten-forward to discuss their progress.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia - One Big Ship (February 12, 2016)
Passing Muster[edit | edit source]
- After attending a rally in which Na'kuhl General Vosk encouraged him and his fellow soldiers to embark upon a suicidal mission against the Federation, Braag returns home to his parents. He argues with his father, who believes the Federation cannot be blamed for the destruction of their homeworld over 400 years earlier. Realizing that Braag has made up his mind to carry out the mission, his parents give him their blessing.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Passing Muster (February 23, 2016)
The Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- Captain Walker and Commander Nereda discuss the recent disruption of the Temporal Accords ceremony in “Time and Tide”. They speculate that Noye has joined forces with a group of Na'kuhl led by Vosk, as well as the Sphere Builders. They agree that they should contact Daniels, who has experience with both Vosk and the Sphere builders, for assistance.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: The Aftermath (March 9, 2016)
Diplomatic Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Captain Walker and Commander Nereda meet with Commander Drij, an Orion operative of the KDF Special Security Division at New Khitomer. Drij is an expert on the Na'kuhl, having spent two years participating in an undercover mission infiltrating their Seven Families, a criminal organization. While Drij does not believe the Seven Families to be directly involved in the New Khitomer attack, she hypothesizes that Vosk is receiving financial support from them. She further suggests that elements of the Na'kuhl and Krenim are working together out of mutual interest, though their alliance seems unstable. Drij reports a rumor that Vosk's forces operate from a well-hidden space station - possibly one which exists outside the timeline.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Diplomatic Fallout (March 22, 2016)
Na'kuhl Red Alerts[edit | edit source]
- Commander Jacob Trask of the transport Beowulf records a log entry. Exhausted, he is trying to maintain readiness in light of reports of mysterious raiders which have been attacking convoys in the area. Despite the assurances of Lieutenant Singh, the convoy's Starfleet escort, Trask is worried, and has been trading goods to Qwen in order to upgrade the Beowulf's engines.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Na'kuhl Red Alerts (April 12, 2016)
New Episode: Temporal Front[edit | edit source]
- Captain Vakek of the U.S.S. Tempus confers with Captain S’eeris of the U.S.S. Poh. The timeship captains discuss the Na'kuhl and Krenim threats, but are interrupted by a distress call from Captain Walker of the U.S.S. Pastak.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Temporal Front Episode (April 12, 2016)
Once Per Year[edit | edit source]
- Captain Walker views a hologram sent to him by Commander Nereda as a birthday gift: a documentary featuring a distant ancestor, John Williams Walker. Unexpectedly, Walker sees a Na'kuhl agent in the recording. He shows his finding to Nereda, and they realize that the Na'kuhl have been sending temporal agents to disrupt Walker's ancestral timeline. Walker orders Nereda to expand their search parameters to include Earth's history of monsters and supernatural folklore in hopes of finding Na'kuhl agents. Walker also orders Nereda to prepare to assume command of the Pastak in the event that the Na'kuhl succeed in tampering with Walker's history.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Once Per Year (April 14, 2016)
Seek and Destroy[edit | edit source]
- Na'kuhl operative Tarnh meets with Krog, who has new orders for him. He is to assume command of the freighter group Ka’vassi and attack civilian shipping lanes in the early 25th Century, with the primary objective being the assassination of a distant ancestor of Kal Dano, who is known to be aboard one of the cargo cruisers. Krog also orders Tarnh to sow terror among the Alliance by attacking shipping lanes while in pursuit of this individual. While disturbed by the thought of killing innocents, Tarnh accepts his orders.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Seek and Destroy (April 15, 2016)
Tears of Hadrian[edit | edit source]
- Teadhu, a Krenim student, attends a lecture by Professor Maureana Barkley, a renowned scholar in temporal mechanics. The lecture is interrupted when Captain Walker arrives seeking Barkley's help. Before she leaves with Walker, she tells her students to seek out "stealth" Na'kuhl time travellers to disrupt Federation history; Teadhu eagerly accepts the challenge, and begins his research.
- Daesk, a Na'kuhl, agent tries and fails to assassinate the ancient Roman emperor, Hadrian, instead killing his favourite, Antinous.
- Teadhu brings his findings to an impressed Professor Barkley. She suggests that Teadhu become her new research assistant.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Tears of Hadrian (April 20, 2016)
Steel and Karma[edit | edit source]
- Captain Walker and Professor Barkley uncover evidence of an attempted assassination of a distant relative of Akira Sulu in an attempt to destroy the Sulu family line.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Steel and Karma (May 3, 2016)
The Demon of Whitechapel[edit | edit source]
- Ensign Jacob Black, under the orders of Captain Walker, visits London in 1888. There are concerns that the Redjac entity, also known as Jack the Ripper, was under Na'kuhl control. Ensign Black is attacked and possessed by the entity, which then kills its Na'kuhl "handler." Black is captured and returned to the Pastak, but cannot be separated from Redjac. Regretfully, Walker informs Nereda that they must exile Ensign Black to a planet consistent with historical records regarding Redjac's movements, in order to preserve the known timeline.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: The Demon of Whitechapel (May 17, 2016)
Purity[edit | edit source]
- Na'kuhl Operative Vrell is captured during the Eugenics Wars on Earth. Along with his cellmate, a human named Ajai, Vrell abandons his plot to assassinate his assigned target, and instead vows to kill the leader of his captors, Colonel Phillip Green. On the thirteenth day of his captivity, Vrell and Ajai are rescued by Ajai's comrades. On the 21st day, Vrell is invited to meet the leader of Ajai's faction - Khan Noonien Singh.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Purity (May 26, 2016)
Repeat Performance[edit | edit source]
- Nereda and Drij visit Deep Space Nine in the 24th Century. They confront a Human named Borucki under the auspices of a Cardassian Legate and Orion civilian, respectively. With the assistance of Elim Garak, Drij is able to pick Borucki's pocket during a staged interrogation, retrieving a bomb Borucki was unwittingly carrying for Arne Darvin, which would have destroyed all of the Bajoran Orbs, with the exception of the Orb of Time, which was in Darvin's possession. After the pair return to New Khitomer, Garak, who recognized Nereda from a years-earlier encounter, takes the opportunity afforded by the encounter to steal Nereda's mission recorder, and begins to download its contents.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Repeat Performance (June 2, 2016)
Army of Me[edit | edit source]
- Captain Istra of a Wells-class vessel discovers a Na'khul assassin on Ferenginar, but is wounded and is unable to prevent the Na'khul's sale of an unknown device to some Ferengi. Aboard her ship, Istra is informed that the Ferengi will use the device to capture the NX-01 Enterprise, and strip the ship of all valuables. Istra vows to provide assistance to the Enterprise crew, at the risk of developing temporal psychosis. The next thing Istra knows, she believes she is about to embark on her first mission, as something disrupted her assignment and caused temporal psychosis. Her commanding officer, Admiral Darrar, assigns Istra to bring herself into custody.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Army of Me (June 9, 2016)
Price of Freedom[edit | edit source]
- A team is assembled by an Orion named Lontus to attack and capture a Risian yacht, and capture an unidentified VIP passenger to hold for ransom. The job is a failure; the yacht is heavily damaged, and the only passenger recovered is a Human infant. When Lontus attempts to leave the team for dead aboard the yacht, they disable and capture his ship, the Cleaver, and rechristen it the Coldstar.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Price of Freedom (June 24, 2016)
My Own Worst Enemy[edit | edit source]
- Captain Walker and Commander Nereda observe a holodeck recreation of their Mirror Universe counterparts, of the I.S.S. Pastak, wreaking havoc on the timeline, including destroying the U.S.S. Enterprise and destroying Qo'noS. While these plots have already been foiled, Command wants Walker and Nereda to be acutely aware of the dangers posed by temporal agents from the Mirror Universe.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: My Own Worst Enemy (July 5, 2016)
Agents of Yesterday[edit | edit source]
Aftershocks[edit | edit source]
- After returning to the Mirror Universe following her latest defeat, Admiral Leeta receives orders from the Emperor to surrender command of the I.S.S. Enterprise to Commander Jarok. Before she and her crew can make their escape, the Enterprise is attacked by the I.S.S. Pastak, along with the Tempus and Poh; however, Leeta is able to transmit a secret code which disables the vessels and allows the Enterprise to destroy the Pastak, after which the other vessels pledge their loyalty to Leeta. She prepares to find new allies, using information downloaded from New Khitomer in the other universe.
- Official Blog - Aftershocks (July 12, 2016)
No Profit But The Name[edit | edit source]
- Commanding the N.V. Ssalvation in the Battle of Procyon V, Leader Tarnh is able to destroy the U.S.S. Defiant-C, but realizes that the battle is lost when the Enterprise-J is able to use the Tox Uthat to collapse the Command Sphere. She orders her ship to initiate a temporal jump to one week in the future; when she arrives, she is astonished to discover that they are in the 31st Century, and that the Na'kuhl star has been re-ignited. A Wells-class vessel, the U.S.S. Janeway, arrives, and its captain, a Na'kuhl named Gubret, welcomes her home.
- Official Blog - No Profit But The Name (July 27, 2016)
Pandora's Gift[edit | edit source]
- Romal, a Sphere Builder engineer, attempts to disrupt his people's experiments, but is quickly arrested. Placed on trial, he argues that destroying entire universes in their efforts to return home is unethical, but is quickly convicted for his crimes. With the help of his mate Kiwak, Romal escapes to the Delphic Expanse in 2410, and sets course for the Sol System in hopes of finding asylum.
- Official Blog - Pandora's Gift (August 2, 2016)
Winter of Discontent[edit | edit source]
- Boratus confronts a Starfleet Lieutenant among those he captured during the Breen attack on Earth. He exposes her escape plan, and turns the prisoners over to three Breen soldiers. After Boratus leaves, the Breen are revealed to be disguised Temporal Agents, led by Daniels. They send all of the prisoners home except for the Lieutenant; Daniels explains that the Lieutenant was meant to die during the attack, and cannot return home. Instead, he recruits her into Temporal Operations, and brings her to the future.
- Official Blog - Winter of Discontent (August 9, 2016)
The Cousins' War[edit | edit source]
- Traala meets with her cousin, Zidia, at the Krenim temporal research facility. Zidia tries to recruit her to join Noye's forces, but Traala refuses. Zidia stuns Traala with a phaser, obtains her true objective in the facility, and escapes.
- Official Blog - The Cousins' War (August 16, 2016)
Of Hawks and Doves[edit | edit source]
- Administrator Kuumaarke meets with Captains Paris and Nog of Starfleet to discuss the Lukari ship-building program, which Starfleet is providing assistance with. The specifications provided by the Lukari Planetary Council are contradictory, with some emphasizing weaponry and durability, and others focusing on sensor and long-range capabilities. After some discussion of the merits of each approach, they agree to try to find a middle path between the two sets of specifications.
- Official Blog - Of Hawks and Doves (September 9, 2016)
Fleet Station K-13 Returns![edit | edit source]
- Nichols, Chief Engineer of Deep Space K-13, confers with Acting Commander O'Ryan. They have determined that the station was sent back in time, to the year 1571, in a system that had not yet been discovered by either the Federation or the Klingons by 2270. Faced with few choices, O'Ryan elects to place K-13's crew, as well as their Klingon prisoners, into stasis; however, there are not enough stasis pods to accommodate everyone. After the stasis pods have been filled, Nichols begins to record a final log entry explaining the situation, and what those left without stasis pods had decided to do with themselves.
- Official Blog - Fleet Station K-13 Returns! (September 21, 2016)
Conquests[edit | edit source]
- Kuumaarke meets with Ambassador S'taass aboard the Lukari space station Orbital. Frustrated, she explains the conflict and political interference surrounding her administration of the station, and the development of the Lukari starship. S'tass advises her to harness the conflicting interests in the project and turn them to her advantage, by placing the politically-appointed members of her staff into positions where she can control the outcome of their actions. He also informs her that he has brought her an older Gorn vessel to command.
- Official Blog - Conquests (October 13, 2016)
Calm Before the Storm[edit | edit source]
- Captain Kuumaarke interrupts a simulation being run by Doctor Laarme, a Lukari scientist, in which he commands the U.S.S. Enterprise. She tells him that she wishes him to join the crew of the L.S.S. Concordium's inaugural mission. Laarme is initially skeptical that he is the best choice for the position, but is convinced when Kuumaarke informs him that his work in the field of xenoarchaeology was deemed "satisfactor" by Scholar T'Ven of Vulcan.
- Official Blog - Calm Before the Storm (October 24, 2016)
Tales from K13[edit | edit source]
See Tales from K13 for details.
- A series of blog posts detail the adventured of K-13's crew after waking from stasis.
A Gathering of Wills[edit | edit source]
- Klingon General Rodek meets with Colonel Taanu of the Lukari Security Force. He compliments Taanu on the strength of his forces, and provides him with intelligence on Tzenkethi activity. Taanu confirms that the Lukari have determined that the Tzenkethi are using Protomatter weaponry, and have detonated several devices along the Alpha Quadrant frontier. Taanu speculates that the Tzenkethi may be testing their weapon in advance of deploying it against the Alliance. Taanu states that the Lukari will be sending their new flagship to investigate the protomatter activity, though he is displeased with the design compromises made as a result of Captain Kuumaarke's advocacy of scientific capabilities. Rodek assures Taanu that he will personally lead a Klingon force to accompany the Lukari ship on its mission.
- Official Blog - A Gathering of Wills (January 17, 2017)
All Our Crusades[edit | edit source]
- Aboard the Tzenkethi vessel Steadfast, Lieutenant Hulrun informs Captain Yur Tzen-Crinnu that he has discovered another planet which must be destroyed with protomatter weaponry, in accordance with Autarchical Dictate 1219. Tzen-Crinnu orders the ship to divert to the planet, and retires to his quarters. Later, Hulrun visits Tzen-Crinnu in his quarters to log an official protest; he believes that the Autarchical Dictate is counter to the Tzenkethi way. Tzen-Crinnu agrees, stating that it had been foolish of the Tzenkethi to attack the Federation and the Empire years earlier, and that their people were still on the Path of Madness, as the Autarch's son was committed to vengeance. Tzen-Crinnu states that he has a counter-proposal to Hulrun's protest. When they arrive at the target world, Tzen-Crinnu turns the Steadfast's weapons on the bomb site, destroying it without detonating the protomatter weapon. He informs his crew that to follow these orders would be madness, and orders them to set course for the nearest Federation system.
- Official Blog - All Our Crusades (January 24, 2017)
2390 • 2391 • 2392 • 2393 • 2394 • 2395 • 2396 • 2397 • 2398 • 2399
2400 • 2401 • 2402 • 2403 • 2404 • 2405 • 2406 • 2407 • 2408 • 2409
- Walker refers to now knowing 'how the Entity got off Earth in 1888'. This statement is inconsistant with information from TOS: 'Wolf in the Fold' which depicts Redjac as remaining on Earth until at least 1974.