History[edit | edit source]
- The Valdore is the successor to the I.R.W. Valdore seen in Star Trek: Nemesis, and served as Donatra's flagship.
- In 2387 Donatra visited Crateris to meet with General Xiomek. On their way back to Romulus the Valdore disappeared after encountering an ion storm.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Khitomer Vortex”: The Valdore, now an assimilated Borg vessel, escapes through the temporal vortex for a final confrontation with the player's team.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- See article: Khitomer Vortex Walkthrough
The Valdore will make short attack runs and then cloak to come about for the next. Each time the ship decloaks it will launch either tractor mines or Tractor Probes. While cloaked it will regenerate; after its first cloaking each time it uncloaks it will immediately attempt to fire its Thalaron Pulse. It used to be that if the enemy the Valdore is targeting maintained a distance of 5 kilometers or greater from her, she would not cloak and thus could be defeated without the Thalaron weapon ever being engaged. However, her AI has been altered  and it is unclear whether maintaining a distance of 5 km currently has any effect on the Valdore's behavior.
Crew[edit | edit source]
Armament[edit | edit source]
Fore[edit | edit source]
Aft[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Battle Cloak
- Cannon: Rapid Fire III
- Dispersal Pattern Beta II
- Thalaron Pulse
- Torpedo: High Yield III
- Torpedo: Spread I
- Launch Tractor Probes
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Until Legacy of Romulus, the Valdore was simply labeled "Donatra's ship".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Release Notes: April 4, 2013 - Systems - "The Scimitar's behavior has been extensively reworked to create a more dangerous and unpredictable encounter."