- This is for the NPC ship. You may be looking for the playable Galor-class Cruiser.
The class has been built by the Cardassian Union for the last fifty years and served as the Cardassians' workhorse during the Dominion War. After the war, many of these ships were stolen by the True Way.
The Galor-class will usually trigger feedback pulse as soon as combat begins, so an attacker should cease firing energy weapons on the vessel until this ability has expired.
- Feedback Pulse III
- Evasive Maneuvers I
- Torpedo: High Yield III
- Beam Array: Overload III
- Beam Array: Fire at Will I
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- Features heavily in the Cardassian Struggle.
- “Empire Defense Against Cardassian Aggression”: Galor cruisers loyal to the True Way Alliance hide from the Klingon Empire in the ChoS Nebula.
- “Traelus System - Satellite Repair”: Galor-class ships are part of the True Way attack on a Federation early warning satellite.
Vessels of the class
- As of February 16, 2012, all Cardassian NPC ships had their Phaser Beam Arrays replaced with Spiral Wave Disruptors. This was likely done to make them match the playable Galor-class cruiser.
|Details||Cardassian Union • Cardassian • Cardassia Prime|
|Ground Forces||Gil • Glinn • Gul • Interrogator • Legate • Assault Legate|
|Starships||Hideki Class • Galor Class • Keldon Class|
|NPCs||Antos • Surjan • Gilora Russol • Rugan Skyl|
True Way Alliance
|Details||True Way Alliance • Cardassian • Jem'Hadar • Vorta • Changeling • Empok Nor|
|Ground Forces||Gil • Glinn • Jem'Hadar Soldier • Gul • Jem'Hadar Veteran • Interrogator • Jem'Hadar Elder • Legate • Assault Legate • Founder|
|Starships||Hideki Class • Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (Mob) • Galor Class • Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort • Keldon Class • Jem'Hadar Battleship • Jem'Hadar Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Akellan • Brun • Cerin Teresa • Granspir • Laas • Madred • Makkan • Maku • Oran|
|NPC starships||Axon • Praxeth|