- For details on how to advance the starbase, see Fleet Advancement System.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Fleet starbases have a complement of weapons and abilities they can use to defend themselves. Their weapons are few in number, but much more powerful that those used by starships.
Starbase weapons appear to have a 360° firing arc.
 Klingon Empire
 Hull Strength
|Tier||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
The starbase being attacked will be randomly chosen from one of the players. The enemy faction encountered is randomly determined, but depends on the level of the starbase chosen.
- “Starbase Blockade”: Four groups of freighters leaving the starbase come under attack and must be defended.
- “Starbase Incursion”: An enemy force infiltrates the starbase and tries to sabotage its systems.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense”: A massive enemy fleet consisting of hundreds of starships besieges the starbase.
- “Fleet Alert”: A large fleet attacks the starbase in five waves.
- “Officer of the Watch (Daily)”: The player is assigned a task to assist in operations in or around the starbase.