Fleet Dilithium Mine
The Fleet Dilithium Mine is a fleet holding, i.e., a dilithium mine run by a fleet and operated by Reman contractors. The Fleet Dilithium Mine System is located in the Bajor Sector and it provides similar amenities as the Fleet Starbase, including mail, exchange, and bank terminals as well as special Duty Officer assignments and daily mining missions. It has identical maps between Klingon and Federation fleets.
Dilithium Mine Locations[edit | edit source]
Dilithium Mine Locations become available as the Mine progresses through its Tier development. The first floor of the Interior Map becomes available at Tier I, an Exterior Map at Tier II, and a second floor of the Interior Map at Tier III.
Exterior[edit | edit source]
- Dilithium Miners
Interior, Floor 1[edit | edit source]
- Personnel Requisition Officer (sells mining Duty Officers)
- Requisition Warp Cores Officer (sells Fleet Warp Cores and Fleet Singularity Cores)
- Requisition Space Equipment Officer (sells Advanced Engineering Armor Consoles and Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles)
- Miner Foreman (gives duty officer mining assignments)
- Mine Shift Manager (gives daily mining missions)
Interior, Floor 2[edit | edit source]
Advancement[edit | edit source]
- See also: List of dilithium mine projects
Dilithium Mine projects can be accessed through the Dilithium Mine filter in the Holdings tab of the Fleet panel.
The Dilithium Mine projects are designed to take less time and resources to complete, as opposed to the resource-intensive Fleet Starbase Projects. Contrary to the Embassy, Dilithium Mine projects often require a Dilithium Mine Provisions instead of Refined Dilithium. Also, instead of the three Starfleet tracks present in the Fleet Starbase advancement process, only two tracks (Trade and Development) are present in the Fleet Embassy advancement process.
- Unlocking higher Trade tiers will grant access to provisionable rewards such as Advanced Engineering consoles, provide upgrades to the Embassy's appearance.
- Unlocking higher Development tiers will grant upgrades to access to provisionable rewards such as Advanced Fleet Warp Cores, Miner Duty Officers.
Tier requirements and rewards[edit | edit source]
|Tier||Dilithium Mine|| Trade
|List of Fleet holdings|
|Image||Name (Added)||Departments||Tiers||Purchasable item category||Location|
(July 12, 2012)
|5|| Ship Weapons, Ship Shields
Deflectors, Impulse Engines
Ground Weapons, Personal Shields, Elite Carrier Pets
| Aldebaran |
& Archanis Sectors
(November 13, 2012)
|3|| Threat-Scaling Science Consoles
Romulan Kit Modules
Romulan Bridge Officers
| Dilithium Mine
(June 20, 2013)
|3|| Fleet Warp Cores/Fleet Singularity Cores
Advanced Engineering Armor Consoles/Advanced Engineering RCS Consoles
(November 12, 2013)
|3|| Plasma-Integrated Warp Cores/Thoron-Infused Singularity Cores Advanced Tactical Vulnerability Consoles, Spire Carrier Pets
Spire Experimental and Prototype Kits
|Solanae Dyson Sphere|
| Research Lab
(July 16, 2015)
|3|| Kit modules, Versatile Kit frames
Secondary Deflectors, Science Consoles
Additional slots for traits and R&D projects