From Star Trek Online Wiki
It is a high security facility manned by holograms led by the Warden and controlled by the ISIS (Inmate Security and Information System) software.
Inmates[edit | edit source]
As of 2409, the persons incarcerated at Facility 4028 included:
- Alevant (Lethean)
- Amar Singh (Human)
- Female Changeling
- Inmate 91856 (Tholian)
- James Fadi Mehra (Human Augment)
- Karak (Klingon)
- K'staa (Gorn)
- Makkan (Cardassian)
- T'Vix (Undine)
- Taris (Romulan)
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Facility 4028”: The player visits Facility 4028 with Eraun to free the Female Changeling. A group of Jem'Hadar loyal to Kar'ukan free the other prisoners, and the player must fight their way out of the facility.
Assignments involved[edit | edit source]
- Assignment chain: Facility 4028 Fugitives: The Federation and the Klingon Empire conduct covert operations to re-capture some of the Facility 4028 fugitives.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Season 5 Dev Blog #27": Doctor Philia Fer of Starfleet Medical sends a series of messages to Franklin Drake. Fer has declined Drake's request for recordings of counseling sessions with the Female Changeling held at Facility 4028; later, the requested information is sent to Drake from an unknown source. Further, Doctor Fer is described as "no longer a concern," and it is suggested that she may be transferred to Elba II.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The uniforms and equipment used by the holograms staffing Facility 4028 are very similar to that of the MACO ground set Federation players can obtain.