From Star Trek Online Wiki
"This unit is active. Prepared to supply backup power requirements."
- Faction: United Federation of Planets
- Quality: Purple
- Species: Exocomp
- Gender: Male
- Rank: Master Chief Petty Officer
- Department: Engineering
- Specialization: Maintenance EngineerOn use of battery, adds a damage buff for weapons batteries, a damage resistance buff for shield batteries, a sensors and stealth buff for auxiliary batteries, and an Inertial Dampeners buff for engine batteries. Special non-consumable batteries instead improve power levels for all subsystems by 5.
Weapons Battery: Increase damage by 10% while battery active.
Shield Battery: Increase damage resistance by 10% while battery active.
Red Matter Capacitor: Increase all power by 5 while battery active.
Auxiliary Battery: Increases Sensors by 10 while battery active.
Engine Battery: Increases Inertial Dampeners by 10 while battery active.
Auxiliary Battery: Increases Stealth by 10 while battery active.
- This duty officer is a Federation reward from the Junior Officer Appreciation Week.
- This duty officer has an ultra-rare counterpart of the same name.
- If you accidentally dismiss this Duty Officer or contribute it to a Fleet Project, you CANNOT re-claim it during the Junior Officer Appreciation Week event.