+__ All Energy Damage resistance
+__ Radiation Damage resistance
+__ Cold Damage resistance
Spacejump to navigation point up to 45 meters away
The Environmental Suit is a body armor which allows you to survive in extremely hostile environments such as the vacuum of space or extremely hot or cold worlds.
 Activate Environmental Suit
An environmental suit allows a wearer to survive in hostile environments, such as space or extremely hot or cold climates.
- Target Self
- 1 sec recharge
 Reaction Thrusters
Allows you to lock on to a navigation source (such as a magnetized hardpoint) and use suit thrusters to jump to that target. Suit must be active.
- Combo power
There are several different variants of the EV Suit available:
- [Environmental Suit]
— Aquired on the “Boldly They Rode” mission.
- [Romulan Combat Environmental Suit]
— 500 Day Veteran Reward. Formerly purchased for 700 in the c-store.
- During Mission: Boldly They Rode you can get a brown environmental suit for free
- You can buy suits in the First City and from Lieutenant Commander Arut - Earth Spacedock (Requisitions) for
- You can buy environmental suits in different colors aboard The Nerrak which orbits the Vlugta Asteroid Field near Bajor for
- Tholian Equipment Requisition packs (obtained by completing missions of the Tholian Incursion) can contain Armored EV suits
- Environmental Suit - Orange was given away for free for a short time following the release of Dilithium mining
- A Solanae Environmental Suit is given and then used on the 4 year anniversary mission A Step Between Stars
The following missions require environmental suits:
- Tholian Incursion ground zone on Nukara Prime
- “Boldly They Rode”
- “Asteroid Mining”
- “Hearts and Minds” (not needed but helpful)
- “New Romulus: The Power Source”
- “Secrets of the Ancients”
- “A Step Between Stars”