End game or Endgame refers to the state of the game for player characters at the maximum level, for whom no further character progression is possible. The current maximum level (also referred to as the level cap) is level 60, corresponding to the ranks of Fleet Admiral and Dahar Master for Federation/Romulan and Klingon characters, respectively.
Players at end game are not considered to have completed the game, but rather to have reached a milestone where their character is no longer gated by a lack of seniority.
End game content[edit | edit source]
- Combat (i.e. content that usually requires either ground or space combat)
- Group content
- Solo-able content
- Non-combat (i.e. content that can be or is mostly without combat)
- Duty officer system
- Admiralty system
- Research and Development (Crafting) & Gear Upgrade System
- Fleet Advancement System (e.g., Officer of the Watch missions)
- Certain adventure zone missions
- Certain Foundry missions
- Certain calendar events (e.g., Summer & Winter events)
- Other missions (e.g., diplomatic missions, Dilithium Mining, or “Tour the Galaxy”)