Dual Polarized Disruptor Beam Bank
- 90' targeting arc
- to target: __ Disruptor Damage (__ DPS)
- to self: -10 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
- to target: 2.5 Chance: 10% Damage Resistance Debuff for 15 sec
- to target: 2.5% Chance: -25 All Current Power Levels
Dual Polarized Disruptor Beam Banks are directed energy weapons available for all faction starships. They fire a series of dual beams that are similar to a Beam Array, which cause more damage, but are limited to a 90° arc.
Polarized Disruptors have a 2.5% chance to cause -10% Damage Resistance for 15 seconds, as well as an additional 2.5% chance to lower the target's power levels by 25 for 5 seconds.
Polarized Disruptor weapons are obtained from the [Special Equipment Pack - Polarized Disruptor Weapons] which is obtained by chance from opening the [Temporal Lock Box].
There are several factors that can affect weapon performance. These include modifier suffixes, weapon power, spent player skill points, consoles, and equipment set bonuses.
 Modifier Suffix
All polarized disruptor weapons areitems. However, since they have the combined attributes of Polaron Weapons and Disruptor Weapons, they have only 2 of the following modifiers.
|Starship Weapons Training||Lieutenant||All weapon damage.|
|Starship Energy Weapons||Lt. Commander||Energy weapon damage.|
|Starship Targeting Systems||Commander||Weapon accuracy.|
|Starship Energy Weapon Specialization||Admiral||Energy weapon critical hit chance and severity.|
|Directed Energy Distribution Manifold||Energy Weapon damage.|
|Disruptor Induction Coil||Disruptor damage.|
|Assimilated Module|| +0.92% Critical Chance.|
+9.2% Critical Severity.
|Tachyokinetic Converter|| +0.76% Critical Chance.|
+7.6% Critical Severity.
|Zero-Point Energy Conduit||+1.8% Critical Chance.|
 Base Damage Table
All values given are for common weapons. There is greater damage with increasing rarity.
| Lower Half
- Although this is a hybrid Polaron-Disruptor weapon, a [Console - Tactical - Polaron Phase Modulator] will not affect it. This is likely due to the fact that this weapon does Disruptor damage, and only includes the Polaron proc, while a Polaron Phase Modulator boosts Polaron energy type damage.
| Starship Energy Weapons |
|Array||Dual Bank||Turret||Single||Dual||Dual Heavy||Quad||Wing|
|Spiral Wave Disruptor|
|Other||Kinetic Cutting Beam|
| Starship Projectile Weapons |
|Projectile Type||Torpedo||Mine||Cluster Torpedo||Missile|