System description
The station is very old and runs on a duotronic computer core. Drozana Station was built by the Federation in the 23rd century. The proximity to Driffen's Comet makes it the hotspot of a Devidian incursion in 2409. The comet was destroyed during a Black Operation involving time travel to 2265 thus preventing the Devidians to use the comet's triolic energy to phase shift the Donatu Sector into their realm.
 Station overview
 Docking Bay
In the Bar are several Ferengi Bartenders offering consumables. A Mail and Exchange console allow players communicate with others and trade goods. Further, a strange hungry looking plant and a plaque from Nimbus III decorate the area.
 Cargo Bays
In the "North" of the Station is a small cargo hold. On the way there, visitors walk past a door to the main Cargo Bay. in both areas, no interaction is available.
In a separate gambling area players may try their luck with a game of Dabo. Gold-Pressed Latinum won in the game can be traded for Holo Emitters and Trophies. Also a Ferengi Collector is looking for Prototype Consoles.
- Bartenders (food vendors)
- Belan (food vendor)
- Marik (ground weapons Mk IX and devices for ground and space use)
- Neven (ground weapons Mk V; Mk VII and devices for ground and space use)
- Orpek (ground weapons Mk I; Mk III and devices for ground and space use)
- Ze'mara (undercover intelligence operative)
- Holo Leeta (Dabo tutorial)
- Greelan (Dabo rewards)
- Ferengi Collector (trades prototype consoles for GPL)
- Lobi Crystal Consortium (Lobi Crystals trader)
- Odenk (Commodities Broker)
 Missions involved
- “Spin the Wheel”: The intelligence operative Ze'mara on the station has gone silent. The player has to find her.
- “What Lies Beneath”: Using Ze'mara's access codes, the player investigates the power failures on Drozana Station and discovers, that the Devidians have created a portal there, leading back to the 23th century.
- “Everything Old is New”: The player uses the portal to travel back in time to investigate the Devidians' activities in the past.
- “Night of the Comet”: The player's ship uses the Bepi 113 star for a slingshot maneuver to go back in time and destroy Driffen's Comet before the Devidians can use it to pull the Donatu Sector into their realm.
- Drozana Station has been added to the game with Release 20100324.
- The Nimbus III plaque is a reference to the failed neutral "Planet of Peace", colonized by the Federation, Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire.
- To "tease" the Devidian Front feature episode, the lights on Drozana Station flicker ocasionally since Release 20101006. Actually, the lights are probably alright, but the station might be shifting out of phase into the Devidian realm.
- With the release of “Skirmish” the Station got a full revamp. Daniel Stahl announced this on an interview with STOked. There is no in-game explanation for the change in appearance, Stahl said, as the new version is what should have been in the game from the beginning.
|Hubs & Starbases in Star Trek Online|
|Federation||Social||Earth Space Dock • Deep Space K-7 • Memory Alpha • Starbase 39 • Starfleet Academy/Earth|
|Mission||Facility 4028 • Donatu Research Station • Starbase 24 • Starbase 82 • Starbase 114 • Starbase 157 • Starbase 234 • Starbase 236 • Starbase 375 • Donia Station • Korvat Medical Lab • Omar Station • Outpost Quebec Alpha • Penal Colony 47 • Tazi Space Station • Utopia Planitia Shipyards • Vulcan Space Dock|
|Klingon||Social||First City/Qo'noS • Ganalda Station|
|Romulan||Social||New Romulus (Mol'Rihan)|
|Mission||Virinat • The Vault • S'harien Station|
|Other/Neutral||Social||Hathon/Bajor • Deep Space 9 • Drozana Station • Captain's Table|
|Mission||Deferi Outpost 3 • Empok Nor • Treasure Trading Station • Undine Base|