See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
demorecord and demorecordstop are special commands to record demo files of your game play.
Usage[edit | edit source]
will record the current game play in a memory buffer. To save the buffer to a file on you harddisk, execute
To playback your recorded files, run the game from the command line in the directory of
GameClient.exe -demoplay somefile.demo
While playing back a demo, press F2 to toggle free camera mode. While in this mode, the camera is moved with the following controls:
- Right mouse button - Rotate camera about its current position.
- A and D - Mave camera left and right (along X-axis), relative to current camera direction.
- W and S - Move camera in and out (along Z-axis), relative to current camera direction.
- Q and Z - Move camera up and down (along Y-axis), relative to current camera direction.
Limitations[edit | edit source]
- It is not possible to record when there is no chat window to type in.
- Foundry missions and exploration cluster missions can be recorded, but not played back.
[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek Online Demo Launcher - an external tool to browse through and start recorded demo files.