Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold
+__% Beam Weapon Damage
The Directed Energy Distribution Mainfold is a Tactical Console that adds a bonus to your starship beam weapon damage. It affects most beam weapons regardless of damage type. (However, it does not affect the Borg Kinetic Cutting Beam.)
Captains may wish to consider the following alternatives to this console:
- Phaser Relay to affect phaser beams, cannons, and turrets.
- Disruptor Induction Coil to affect disruptor beams, cannons, and turrets.
- Plasma Infuser to affect plasma beams, cannons, and turrets.
- Tetryon Pulse Generator to affect tetryon beams, cannons, and turrets.
- Polaron Phase Modulator to affect polaron beams, cannons, and turrets.
- Antiproton Mag Regulator to affect antiproton beams, cannons, and turrets.
Note that the above options only affect weapons of the relevant damage type. The Directed Energy Distribution Manifold may still be a viable choice if the player mounts beam weapons of varying damage types. It would be logical for the Manifold to increase damage of non-standard beam weapons, but as the Kinetic Cutting Beam is unaffected by this console, players are advised to assemble such loadout combinations and check the tooltip effects in a safe planetary system before committing to a combat situation.
|Minimum Rank||Mk||Beam Weapon Damage|
|Lt. Commander||Mk III||+5%||+6.2%||+7.5%||+8.8%|
|Lt. Commander||Mk IV||+6.2%||+7.5%||+8.8%||+10%|
|Rear Admiral Lower Half / Brigadier General||Mk IX||+12.5%||+13.8%||+15%||+16.2%|
|Rear Admiral Lower Half / Brigadier General||Mk X||+13.8%||+15%||+16.2%||+17.5%|
|Rear Admiral Upper Half / Major General||Mk XI||+15%||+16.2%||+17.5%||+18.8%|
|Rear Admiral Upper Half / Major General||Mk XII||+16.2%||+17.5%||+18.8%||+20%|
 Federation Episodes
 The Klingon War
|“Secret Orders”||[Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold Mk XI]|
 The Cardassian Struggle
|“Suspect”||[Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold Mk XI]|