+__ Flight Speed
- (Efficient at Low Power Levels)
+__ Flight Turn Rate
All Power to Engines
- +__ Flight Speed
- Diverts all power to engines
[Combat Impulse Engines] are one of three types of Impulse Engines, each with their own particular specialty. Combat Engines are designed to provide maneuverability at low power, giving them the most thrust capability at low power levels. They are unable to fully utilize large power supplies, resulting in a low maximum speed and minimal gains from increasing power to engines.
Some engines may have additional modifiers that either increase existing bonuses or add new ones. It is possible for an engine to have the same modifier more than once. The following are examples of Impulse Engine modifiers.
- [Spd] adds +1 to Flight Speed
- [Turn] adds +1 to Flight Turn Rate
- [Full] adds (7 + Mk number) to Full Impulse Flight Speed. For example, [Impulse Engines Mk IV [Full]] would receive a +11 bonus (7 + IV = 7 + 4 = 11).
- [Aux] adds a "Thrusters" bonus: 25% when engines are disabled.
- engines will have one modifier, will have two, and will have three.
 Base Flight Stats
Turn Rate is mostly determinated by the type of ship so the values are not listed here.
|Rank||Mark||Flight Speed||Turn Rate||Flight Speed (Full)||Values ()|
| Lower Half