Carrier commands are a capability of all Carriers, Escort Carriers and Flight-Deck Cruisers. Specifically, the term Carrier Commands refers to a set of four space abilities that are innate to these types of vessel.
These four abilities allow a player to control carrier pets in space. When activated they set the combat of all carrier pets that are currently summoned to either aggressive or defensive, and can make them move out to the currently selected target or back to the player's ship. Carrier commands are not used to summon or unsummon carrier pets.
There are four commands that can be given to carrier Space Fighters:
- Carrier Command - Attack - Sends your craft to attack your currently-selected target.
- Carrier Command - Escort - Sends your craft to escort your currently-selected ally.
- Carrier Command - Intercept - Orders your craft to intercept incoming mines, torpedoes, and small craft.
- Carrier Command - Recall - Orders your craft to return to the hangar and regenerate.
Flight Deck Officer
- Variant 1: Increase Carrier Defense while in Recall Mode.
- Variant 2: Increase Fighter Accuracy while in Intercept Mode.
- Variant 3: Increase Fighter Damage while in Escort Mode.