The Captain's Table is an in-game area located just outside of Earth Spacedock or Qo'noS, reached by entering the Aenigma Nebula. It is a nightclub and social venue with an exclusive clientele: Lifetime Subscribers, and 400-day Veterans.
Time has no meaning here, which is most likely due to temporal anomalies present within the Aenigma Nebula. This has allowed some of the greatest captains in history to visit, from Jonathan Archer to Kathryn Janeway (in Trek lore, not in-game).
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- The Captain's Table Concierge, who gives you all the information you need to know about the Captain's Table
- Cap, who sells various drinks
- The Tailor, who can help you with Uniform and Off-Duty Outfit customization
- The Wholesaler, a Ferengi NPC with merchandise from questionable sources (Mk I & II Personal Shields and Body Armor)
- Players can find many NPCs from previous missions, as well as mission contacts, including Admiral Yanishev, Admiral Quinn, Fleet Admiral Akaar, Alpha Tanjan, and many more.