Breen Absolute Zero
The Breen Absolute Zero set is a set of four items that are awarded upon completion of certain Breen-related missions. An optional change of ship appearance is that of the warp and impulse trail. The set items can vary by level played, and at max level they are:
- [Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI] - from “Cold Call”
- [Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI] - from “Cold Case”
- [Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields Mk XI] - from “Cold Storage”
- [Cryoplasma Infused Warp Core Mk XII] or [Cryoplasma Infused Singularity Core Mk XII] - from Q's Winter Wonderland vendor
Note: Stats are given for those of a Tier 5 cruiser (59% bonus over Tier 1 cruiser with standard shields). The tier and type of ship will change the shield capacity and engine's flight turn rate.
Polarized Parabolic Deflector
+16.2 Starship Sensors
The Polarized Parabolic Deflector is obtained from “Cold Call”. It is a unique item (max of one per character).
The polarized parabolic deflector dish is built specifically to enhance the systems used by, and against, the Breen energy dampening weapon. The smoothly enhanced computer functions also improve general starship operations.
Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine
+18 Flight Speed
- (Efficient at Low Power Levels)
+5.9 Flight Turn Rate
Thrusters: 25% speed when engines are disabled Engine Power Setting
+2.5 Engine Power Setting
All Power to Engines
- +105.1 Flight Speed
- Diverts all power to engines
The Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine is obtained from “Cold Case”. It is a unique item (max of one per character).
The superconducting manifold of these impulse engines grants them greater electroplasma efficiency at low power levels, so that they continue to be maneuverable even while other systems demand a ship's power output.
Note: this changes the impulse or ion trail.
Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields
6,429.4 Maximum Shield Capacity
- (5% Absorption, 5% Bleedthrough)
186.4 Shield Regeneration every 6 seconds
Reduces Polaron Damage to Shields by 20%
The Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields is obtained from “Cold Storage”. It is a unique item (max of one per character).
To defend against polaron weapons and energy dampening attacks, dielectric oscillation shields use a tuned soliton wave that distorts the movement of polaron charges. These shields are also particularly resilient against all forms of energy attack, although their peak absorption threshold is lower than other shield systems.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
- +30.5 Transphasic Projectile Damage
- +30.5 Starship Electro-Plasma System
Set 3: Breen Energy Syphon
- Targets Foe
- 10 kilometer Range
- 0.5 sec activate
- 1 min 20 sec recharge
- to target: -9.7 All Power Settings for 13 sec
- to self: After 3 sec, +9.2 All Power Settings for 13 sec
- Duration of effects is determined by Starship Flow Capacitors
Set 4: Eject Cryoplasma
- Toggle [10 max]
- Targets Self
- 0.5 sec activate
- 1 min 25 sec recharge
- Ejects Warp Plasma Cloud:
- 4.1 Plasma Damage [Ignores Shields] every sec
- -90% Turn Rate
- -66% Impulse Speed
- Disables Cloak
Warp and impulse trail effect on a Federation Sovereign-class Assault Cruiser
- This set became a four piece set with the addition of a Cryoplasma Warp Core/Singularity Core in November 2014.
- This set was added as part of Series 1 re-run in May 2011.
- Each rank has its own set and the bonuses only recognize equipment of the same Mark level (e.g. a Mk VI set, Mk VIII set, Mk X set, etc.).
- As of the Legacy of Romulus expansion, the Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields now change the appearance of the ship's hull.
- Prior to the Gear Upgrade System introduced in the run-up to the Delta Rising expansion, this set could only be obtained in Mk X & Mk XI Very Rare (purple) versions.