Unimatrix 0047 Command Ship
Ten Unimatrix 0047 Command Ships are employed by Borg Unimatrix 0047 for the Borg Collective's invasion of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. It is significantly stronger than any other dreadnoughts, though less powerful than the Crystalline Entity or STF bosses.
- Assimilate Ship
- Borg Shield Neutralizer
- Beam Array: Fire at Will I
- Beam Array: Overload I (used by Eight of Ten)
- Gravity Well III (used by Five of Ten)
- Scramble Sensors I (used by Seven of Ten)
- Subnucleonic Beam (used by Ten of Ten)
- Tractor Beam
- Torpedo: Spread III
- Torpedo: High Yield
- Tyken's Rift (used by Three of Ten)
- Feedback Pulse (used by Nine of Ten)
- Phaser Spinal Lance (used by One of Two and Two of Two)
 Plasma Energy Bolt
Plasma Energy Bolts are a powerful incarnation of the Heavy Plasma Torpedo, launched by the Command Ships through their fore and aft hangars. They are capable of disintegrating most enemy ships with one hit, and ships that do survive are likely to be heavily crippled and vulnerable to further fire. Plasma Energy Bolts are destructible, but much more durable than ordinary Heavy Plasma Torpedoes.
Their powerful AoE detonation also damages Borg ships caught in the blast. This allows for effective suicide attacks against the Command Ship; at close range a detonation can reduce the Command Ship's health by a staggering percent.
|Level||Plasma Energy Bolt Health|
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
 Missions encountered
- Borg Deep Space Incursions: Command Ships lead the final wave of Borg ships into battle. The mission ends when the Command Ship is destroyed.
- “Hive Onslaught”: Two Command Ships arrive at the Unicomplex to defend the Borg Queen.
- Each of the ten Command Ships has a corresponding accolade which will be rewarded for the destruction of that ship.
- While difficult to accomplish, it is possible to force the ship to hit itself with the plasma bolts it fires from either end, doing massive damage to the ship, sometimes destroying it instantly.
- The design and weaponry of the ship is an obvious allusion to V'Ger.
- Executive producer Daniel Stahl is an outspoken fan of V'Ger. Why the ship is there and what it represents is left to speculation at the moment. Two options on the subject have been suggested in the past:
- Gene Roddenberry once hinted at the possibility, that V'ger's ship was constructed by the Borg. Hence Spock saw a virtual image of the Borg homeworld and melded with the hive mind. This idea was later revisited by William Shatner's novel The Return.
- The back story of the game Star Trek: Legacy speculated that V'ger was an integral part in the creation of the Borg Collective in his quest for knowledge through assimilation.
 See also
|Details||Borg Collective • Borg • Unicomplex • Ker'rat System • Borg Transwarp Hub • Borg Invasion|
|Ground Forces||Drone • Medical Drone • Tactical Drone • Heavy Tactical Drone • Elite Tactical Drone • Infected Drone • Worker Drone|
|Starships||Tractor Probe • Regeneration Probe • Probe • Sphere • Cube • Tactical Cube • Unimatrix 0047 Command Ship|
|NPCs||Ogen • Manus of Borg • Armek of Borg • Tosk of Borg • Donatra • Assimilated Undine • Elite Tactical Assimilated Gorn • Borg Queen|
|NPC starships||Assimilated Carrier • Donatra's ship • Borg Queen's Octahedron|