Assignment: Support Colonization Efforts
- Critical Success: 7%
- Success: 58%
- Failure: 23%
- Disaster: 12%
- 1x Refugee
- 1x Unique purple duty officer upon critical success.
Support colonies in the <star cluster>. This repeatable unlocks after completing the last in any particular Exploration Star Cluster's Colonization Assignment Chain.
- Assignment: Renown completed.
- 1x Advisor/Diplomat
- 4x Any Officer
There is a variant of this assignment for each Duty Officer Assignment Node.
There are 7 assignments in this chain.
1. Colonial Site Surveying
2. Establish Additional Forward Base
3. Establish Additional First-In Colonies
4. Fortify Additional Colonies
5. Transport Additional Settlers
6. Establish Additional Military Bases
7. Renown“ Will ALWAYS reward one bound blue doff.”
After Renown you can do two repeatable duty officer missions for another Duty Officer, color depends on mission success.
•Support Colonization Efforts – Depending success will reward white, green, blue, or purple
•Support Expansion Efforts – Depending success will reward white, green, blue, or purple
Critical: An exceptional skilled individual offers to join your crew.
Critical Success Rewards
|Duty Officer Name||Specialization (Link)||Exploration Zone|
|Gaavrin||Tractor Beam Officer||Arucanis Arm|
|Rekim Fel||Astrometrics Scientist||Hromi Cluster|
|Hunter Ikrin||Projectile Weapons Officer||Khazan Cluster|
|Orlos||Energy Weapons Officer||Afehirr Nebula|
|Demera||Gravimetric Scientist||Eridan Belt|
|Vog the Faithless||Shield Distribution Officer||Rolor Nebula|
|Ixtana'Adar||Assault Squad Officer||Betreka Nebula|
|Yelgrun||Warp Theorist||Zenas Expanse|
|Ten of Ten||Technician||B'Tran Cluster|
|Jhamel Thoris||Security Officer||T'Ong Nebula|
|Jeffery Hildebrand||Armory Officer||D'kel Star Cluster|
|Riassa||Fabrication Engineer||Eridon Nebula|
|Kuvak||Deflector Officer||Azlesa Expanse|
- The critical success very rare duty officers are NOT unique in the sense that you can only have one of them as a reward - they ARE unique in the sense that achieving a critical success in this assignment is the ONLY way you can acquire them.
- Put in 4x purple NON-Advisor/Diplomat, with at least 2 positive Traits, you get a higher crit Chance than with 5 Diplomat/Advisor