Ancient Obelisk Technology Set
The Ancient Obelisk Technology space set is comprised of a console: The Console - Universal - Reactive Anti-Proton Cascade Emitter (available from the Advanced Obelisk Carrier), a weapon: the Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array, and a Warp Core: the Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core.
Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core
+7.5 Additional Auxiliary Power
- (Bonus increase at low Auxiliary Power)
+10 Maximum Auxiliary Power
- (Allows your Auxiliary power to exceed 125)
Maximum Warp Factor 10
Adds 7.5% Auxiliary power to your Shield power as bonus power
50% Recharge time reduction to Slipstream Drive
+15.2 Starship System Repair
- (Resists Subsystem Offline Status)
+20% Turn Rate while in Slipstream
+0.1 Slipstream Speed bonus
Shield Power Buff
- +341.2 Shield Regeneration
- +15 Shield Power Bonus for 10 sec
- Repairs disabled shields
The Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core is a type of advanced Warp Core initially discovered on the Obelisk Carrier. It has potent Slipstream technology, creating and utilizing rifts in subspace for rapid travel with a higher degree of maneuverability than standard Slipstream drives can offer. In addition, it significantly boosts the player ship's maximum Auxiliary power output. It can be acquired by completing the Mission: Sphere of Influence. It cannot be used on Warbirds.
Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array
- to target: __ Antiproton damage (__ dps)
- to self: -10 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
- +20 Crit Severity Bonus
- +10% Accuracy
The Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array offers a 360-degree firing arc, in addition to being able to utilize the standard functions of Beam Array weapons. It can be acquired by completing the Mission: Sphere of Influence.
Console - Universal - Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter
Taunts the target and up to 4 other targets within 5km, forcing these targets to attack your ship for 20 sec.
- To Self:
- +100 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating for 20 sec
- Reduces Damage to Shields by 50% for 20 sec
- To Self:
- After 10 sec, Grants Reactive Antiproton Cascade for 10 sec
- Reactive Antiproton Cascade
- Reflects energy damage back at the attacker for 200% of the incoming damage up to 4 times per second.
The Advanced Obelisk Carrier comes standard with a Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter universal console. This console has two functions. When activated, it overrides the sensors of the player's target (and enemies near the player's target), forcing them to target the player's ship for a short period of time (only applicable in PvE). During this time, the player's ship gains a large damage resistance and shield hardening increase and after a short time the player will counter enemy energy attacks with a potent defensive system that fires bursts of Antiproton energy at attacking vessels. ;
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Focused Antiproton Emitters - +10% Antiproton Damage
Set 3: Enhanced Carrier Synergy
- Activating any Emergency Power ability causes your hangar pets to activate a weaker version of the same power.