Ability: Tyken's Rift
From Star Trek Online Wiki
This article or section is a stub.
You can help the Star Trek Online Wiki by adding more information.
 Basic Information
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Tyken's Rift creates a spatial anomaly at the target's location that drains power from all nearby hostile ships and causes minor damage.
 Detailed Information
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: AoE power drain with DoT
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 10km; 90' targeting arc
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Science Bridge Officer candidate
 Ability Ranks
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||1 min 40 sec||100||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||1 min 40 sec||150||
|Rank III: Commander||1 min 40 sec||200||
- The explanation of "Tyken's Rift Collapse" refers to "Gravity Well". This is likely a typo.
- Starships of the Terran Empire often appear to assist Tholian ships through interphasic rifts that look identical to a Tyken's Rift.
- There are no images for this ability yet.