Ability: Tachyon Beam
From Star Trek Online Wiki
This article or section is a stub.
You can help the Star Trek Online Wiki by adding more information.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Tachyon Beam drains an enemy starship's shields.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Tachyon Beam drains the target's shields. It increases in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: Shield Drain
- Activation: 0.83 sec
- Range: 10 km; 135' targeting arc
- Duration: approx 5 sec
- Recharge Time: 30 sec
- Modified by:
- Starship Auxiliary Power Level - Increases drain per pulse
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||1 min 10 sec - 30 sec||250||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||1 min 10 sec - 30 sec||500||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||1 min 10 sec - 30 sec||750||
The shield damage is also improved by 100% per 100 points of the Starship Flow Capacitors Captain's Skill.
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
Items that Enhance this Ability[edit | edit source]
- Tachyon Deflector Arrays
- Console - Science - Flow Capacitor
- Warp Theorist - Adds a turn rate debuff effect.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.