Ability: Suppressing Fire
Suppressing Fire is not an AoE ability as such, but it will apply its debuff to any enemy that you hit. This can be beneficial for crowd control purposes, and can be complemented by special abilities of weapons like the Split Beam Rifle; however, it has a three-second drop-off time. The graphical effect for this ability is also glaringly obvious due to its size; your enemies in PvP will easily see it.
It can also be used well with grenades (Plasma Grenade in particular).
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Suppressing Fire enhances your firearms, slowing and debuffing the damage of any targets you shoot.
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Enemy
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Buff, applies Debuff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: 30.48 meters
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||18s||100||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||18s||150||
|Rank III: Commander||18s||200||
- Oddly, this ability can reduce Run Speed at and past -100% which should root the target, however doesn't. It is likely the numbers for these are bugged.
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.