Ability: Orbital Strike
From Star Trek Online Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source]
Orbital Strike is an exploit attack that targets up to 12 enemies and inflicts AoE damage.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Orbital Strike calls in a strike from your nearby ship dealing massive damage and knockback in an area of effect. Affected foes will also be briefly held and have their movement speed reduced.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Foe (12 max)
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: AoE Energy Damage
- Activation: 2.75 sec activate
- Range: 30.48 meters
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Obtained by:
- Reaching Captain Grade 5 (Rank II Accolade)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Commander||180s||-|
|Rank II: Captain||180s||-|
|Rank III: Admiral/General||120s||-|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The energy weapon type used for the orbital strike will vary depending on the faction of your officer. Starfleet officers use Phaser weapons, KDF officers use Disruptor weapons. Romulan officers use Plasma weapons (regardless of alliance choice).
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.