Ability: Jam Sensors
From Star Trek Online Wiki
(Redirected from Ability: Jam Targeting Sensors)
Jam Targeting Sensors is a placate bridge officer ability.
 Basic Information
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Jam Targeting Sensors prevents the enemy from targeting you, but delivering damage to the target can break the jam. The strength of the jam is increased in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level and skill. The stronger the jam, the more damage the target will take before detecting you.
 Detailed Information
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Enemy
- System: Sensor Array
- Ability Type: Debuff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: 10 kilometers
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 40 seconds
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
 Ability Ranks
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||60-100 sec||250||Placate for 12 seconds or if you deal 96 damage to jammed target.|
|Rank II: Lieutenant||60-100 sec||500||Placate for 16 seconds or if you deal 128 damage to jammed target.|
|Rank III: Lt Commander||60-100 sec||750||?|
- Numbers for damage threshold are base values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills.
- The duration of this ability is only affected by its rank.
- There are no images for this ability yet.