See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
Ability: Jam Sensors
From Star Trek Online Wiki
(Redirected from Ability: Jam Targeting Sensors)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Jam Targeting Sensors is a placate bridge officer ability.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Jam Targeting Sensors prevents the enemy from targeting you, but delivering damage to the target can break the jam. The strength of the jam is increased in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level and skill. The stronger the jam, the more damage the target will take before detecting you.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Enemy
- System: Sensor Array
- Ability Type: Debuff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: 10 kilometers
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 40 seconds
- Modified by:
- Control Expertise - Improves Hold and Disable,Knock,Repel and Slow
- Control Amplification- -35 All Debuff. Increases damage dealt before placate is broken.
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||60 sec||Placate for 12 seconds or if you deal 13,315 damage to jammed target.|
|Rank II: Lieutenant||60 sec||Placate for 16 seconds or if you deal 17,709 damage to jammed target.|
|Rank III: Lt Commander||60 sec||Placate for 20 seconds or if you deal 22,103 damage to jammed target.|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Numbers for damage threshold are based on 125 Auxiliary Power.
Images[edit | edit source]