Ability: Hazard Emitters
Hazard Emitters periodically cleanses the ship of any fire or radiation hazards, as well as restoring some hull strength over time.
 Basic Information
 Detailed Information
System: Hazard. Hazard Emitters provide a large hull heal over time, a small damage resistance buff over duration, and over the duration it will cleanse the ship of hazard debuffs (such as plasma fire and the Borg Shield Neutralizer, as well as the damage and movement debuffs inflicted by Eject Warp Plasma.) Increases in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level.
- Used by: Bridge Officers
- Target: Targets Friend and Self
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Cleanse & Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: 10 Kilometers
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 30 seconds
- Modified by:
- Subsystem Power Level
- Trained by:
 Ability Ranks
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||45-85 sec||250||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||45-85 sec||500||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||45-85 sec||750||
- SPR = Skill Points per Rank
- Each point increase reduces the Cooldown ability by 5 seconds to a maximum of 45 seconds at Rank 9.
- Hazard debuffs include plasma DOT and Borg shield neutralizers.