Ability: Fuse Armor
From Star Trek Online Wiki
This article or section is a stub.
You can help the Star Trek Online Wiki by adding more information.
 Basic Information
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Sends an electrical charge to the target gradually fusing its armor, resulting in slow electrical DoT and an increasing movement penalty. Slows, then roots, and then holds the target. Root and Hold are fragile, and will expire sooner if the target takes damage. Electrical damage completely bypasses shields and the DoT lasts the entire duration of the Fuse Armor. Applies resistance to additional movement debuffs once it expires.
 Detailed Information
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Enemy
- Attack Type: Expose
- Ability Type: Debuff
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: 30.48 meters
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
 Ability Ranks
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Commander||20s||200||
|Rank II: Captain||20s||200||
|Rank III: Admiral||20s||200||
- Fuse Armor II on Kits can only be found on and kits, uncommon kits will only provide Fuse Armor I.
- Fuse Armor III on kits can only be found on Admiral level kits, rare and uncommon kits will only provide Fuse Armor II.
- There doesn't appear to be any apparantly difference between Ranks I, II and III.
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.
- There are no images for this ability yet.