Ability: Directed Energy Modulation
From Star Trek Online Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Directed Energy Modulation cycles the frequency of your energy weapons, resulting in increased shield penetration.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officers
- Target: Self
- System: Weapon Modifications
- Ability Type: buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 45 seconds
- Modified by:
- Starship Weapon Power(Modifies penetration-Listed values are for 50 Weapon Power)
- Starship Auxiliary Power (If Nukara T4 Rep affects weapons training skills etc.)
- Starship Weapons Training
- Starship Energy Weapon Damage
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||90-170 sec||500||+28 shield penetrating energy damage per pulse for 30s|
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||90-170 sec||750||+37.4 shield penetrating energy damage per pulse for 30s|
|Rank III: Commander||90-170 sec||1000||+46.7 shield penetrating energy damage per pulse for 30s|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Penetration values in the above table are based on a lvl 50 character with 9 points in Starship Energy Weapons Skill and 2 points in Starship Energy Weapon Specialization with weapons power set to 125. Your results may differ.
- 'Per Pulse' means per shot that connects, rather than per firing cycle. Thus, cannon weapons, especially under Rapid Fire or Scatter Volley, can be regarded as making 'better' use of it than beams.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.