Auxiliary to Battery drains your ship's Auxiliary Power level and equally distributes it to your Weapons, Shields, and Engines power levels. If you're not using your Auxiliary power for abilities, this provides a brief but reasonable boost to your ship's performance.
 Basic information
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Auxiliary Power to the Emergency Battery diverts your auxiliary power through the emergency battery to boost your weapons, shield, and engine power levels.
 Detailed information
- Target: Self
- System: Auxiliary Power
- Ability Type: Buff
- Shares cooldown with:
- Modified by:
- Subsystems power level
- Duty Officer
- Reduces recharge time on other Bridge Officer abilities when Auxiliary to Battery is activated.
- Trained by:
 Ability ranks
|User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||40-100 sec||100||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||40-120 sec||750||
|Rank III: Commander||No Rank III ability exists.|
- The amount distributed is increased with your ship's current Auxiliary power levels at a rate of about +2 to Weapons / Shields / Engines for every 5 Aux.
- This combos well with EPS Power Transfer - boost all power levels with Transfer, then use Aux to Bat to dump the boosted Aux power to the rest of the ship. With Rank III Transfer, this can turn equally-distributed power on a ship to a burst of near-maximum levels for Weapons/Shield/Engines. Alternatively, the ability can be used just before the EPS bonus runs out to prolong the effects of boosted weapons, shields, and engine power for another 10 seconds.
- There are no images for this ability yet.