Ability: Auxiliary to Battery
Overview[edit | edit source]
Auxiliary to Battery drains your ship's Auxiliary Power level and equally distributes it to your Weapons, Shields, and Engines power levels. If you're not using your Auxiliary power for abilities, this provides a brief but reasonable boost to your ship's performance.
Basic information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Auxiliary Power to the Emergency Battery diverts your auxiliary power through the emergency battery to boost your weapons, shield, and engine power levels.
Detailed information[edit | edit source]
- Target: Self
- System: Auxiliary Power
- Ability Type: Buff
- Starts 10 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 10 seconds
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability ranks[edit | edit source]
|User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||40-100 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||40-120 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Numbers for ability power are base values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills and Auxiliary Power
- The amount distributed is increased with your ship's current Auxiliary power levels at a rate of about +2 to Weapons / Shields / Engines for every 5 Aux.
- This combos well with EPS Power Transfer - boost all power levels with Transfer, then use Aux to Bat to dump the boosted Aux power to the rest of the ship. With Rank III Transfer, this can turn equally-distributed power on a ship to a burst of near-maximum levels for Weapons/Shield/Engines. Alternatively, the ability can be used just before the EPS bonus runs out to prolong the effects of boosted weapons, shields, and engine power for another 10 seconds.
- You can slot up to 3 Specialization: Technician Duty Officers, wich reduces Bridge Officer Cooldowns every time this ability is used. If combined with multiple instances of this ability, considerable Cooldown reduction can be achieved.
Images[edit | edit source]
Auxiliary to Battery activation on a Morrigu Heavy Warbird