See here for options for possible layout adjustments and to express your preference.
Ability: Antiproton Sweep
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Antiproton Sweep ability is granted to any ship that has the full Jem'Hadar Space Set equipped. It fires a cone of Antiprotons in a forward facing cone that looks like red netting.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: All
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Antiproton Sweep temporarily disables the cloaking devices of nearby hostile ships and damages their shields. Shield damage increases based on currently available auxiliary power level and skill.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: N/A
- Target: Foe (5 max)
- System: Sensor Array
- Ability Type: Shield Damage, Debuff
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 6 km 90 degree forward cone
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on: 2 min
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The in-game skill selector shows the description for Charged Particle Burst