From Star Trek Online Wiki
Events[edit | edit source]
Romulan Star Empire[edit | edit source]
- A conflict sparks between Taris and Tebok about the allocation of ships and which regions of the Romulan Star Empire to protect. Tebok is willing to sacrifice what he considers unimportant territory.
- A portion of the Romulan Colonial Organization Committee is persuaded by Tebok's strategy to give up far away border colonies to better protect Romulan core worlds. They believe that the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term losses.
Klingon Empire[edit | edit source]
- J'mpok becomes Chancellor of the Klingon High Council by killing Martok in an honor duel.
- Melani D'ian, leader of the Orion Syndicate, signs an alliance with J'mpok and the Klingon Empire. As a gift she sends 1,500 women to be servants to the Klingon Great Houses.
Cardassian Union[edit | edit source]
- Natima Lang strikes a deal with the Remans to obtain more Dilithium. The Cardassian economy begins to export across the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- Gul Madred contacts the Alpha Quadrant Jem'Hadar to protect his mining operations, claiming the Cardassian Self Defense Force cannot grant security.
Federation[edit | edit source]
- Starfleet refuses to release over the Hologram known as "Moriaty". The Soong Foundation files a suit.
- Bajor and Tamaria join the Federation. An institute for linguistic research is built on El-Adrel IV, where Federation and Tamarian scientists will conduct further studies.
- After more than a century, the U.S.S. Stargazer-A again makes contact with the Metron Consortium. The Metrons still do not consider the younger races to be ready. However they do recognize their progress.
Sources[edit | edit source]
| Previous year:
| Next year:|